Are you interested in the opportunities for micro- nanotechnology in quantum technology? Minacned organizes a MicroNano Symposium on this topic on 29 March 2022. Speakers from Quantum photonic SME’s and academia will present the challenges in their quantum application and what chances for micro-and nanosystem technology they see. This live event will be organized in collaboration with the RF Event from FHI at Qu-Tech/TU Delft. The attendees of both events are free to meet and network during the break and drinks.
Date: March 29
Location: TU Delft, Mekelweg 5, 2628 CC Delft
- 13:00-13:30 Arrival with coffee/tea
- 13:30-13:35 Opening by Douwe Geuzebroek, Lionix International
- 13:35-13:50 Qutech “Introduction of Quantum Delta”
- 13:50-14:15 Caterina Taballione, Quix Quantum “Quantum processing using integrated photonics”
- 14:15-14:40 Prof. Florian Schreck, University of Amsterdam “Opportunities in Quantum Sensing”
- 14:40-15:00 Coffee Break
- 15:00-15:25 Prof. Val Zwiller, TUDelft and Chief Scientific Officer Single Quantum “Challenges in single photon detection”
- 15:25-16:00 Open table discussion on opportunities in quantum for microsystem companies, with speakers and moderator Douwe Geuzebroek
- 16:00-17:00 Combined networking drinks with RF Event
Invited keynote speakers include industry and science partners, the moderator is MinacNed board member Douwe Geuzebroek from Lionix International B.V. After these great talks, the inspired attendees can meet and greet in a network setting with drinks to formalize future partnerships. This event is a live event in Delft, at TU Delft.
We look forward to seeing you here. You can register for the MicroNano Symposium by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note! We have limited seats for this event. If you have registered, but cannot attend please inform the team in advance via email.
This network activity is partly financed from the MIT subsidy scheme for TKI SME reinforcement via the TKI HTSM