Holland High Tech Japan trade mission
From 13-17 February 2017 a Holland High Tech trade delegation visited Japan. The Dutch delegation with a focus on nanotechnology was present at the Nano Tech Expo 2017 in Tokio and got introduced to Japanese companies, investors and press at the Dutch Embassy. The delegation comprises 14 organisations and companies, all active within innovative nanotechnology and/or nanotechnology research. Twelve Dutch nanotech start-ups and a total of 25 participants joined the Holland High Tech Japan trade mission. The main exhibitors and organisers were NanoNextNL, TNO and Holst Centre.
View all the participants of the Holland High Tech Japan trade delegation. 出展者情報
Holland High Tech Pavilion in Tokio
The Holland High Tech delegation was present at the Holland Pavilion at Nano Tech Expo 2017 (15-17 February) in Japan. This is one of the world’s largest integrated nanotechnology exhibitions with over 600 companies exhibiting and 50,000 visitors, providing a ‘nano’ gateway to Asia. Featured topics are: Nano Materials, Nano Evaluation & Measurement and Nano Fabrication Technology. Areas of application include: Robotics, AI and IoT. The Holland High Tech Pavilion at the Nano Tech Expo was very successful and received an award for showing a high level of tech and great exchange of information.
Nanotechnology in the Netherlands
Over recent years the Netherlands has invested heavily in developing a leading global position in the world of nanotechnology. NanoNextNL is the Dutch national research and technology programme in which academic and industrial partners collaborate on R&D and technology development. In this public-private partnership everyone benefits from the results, both academia and business.
Naturally this includes Japanese business and academia. Through NanoNextNL and Holst Centre the Netherlands has close partnerships with Japanese business and knowledge institutes. Last year a NanoNextNL delegation visited the Nano Tech Expo 2016. The Netherlands now supports a nationwide technical infrastructure of nano/microfabrication and characterization facilities.
- Visual impressions of the Holland High Tech Japan nanotechnology trade mission (pdf)
- Holland High Tech handelsmissie ontvangt special award tijdens Nano Tech Expo in Japan (in Dutch only)
- News article Holland High Tech nanotechnology delegation visits Japan
- Brochure Holland High Tech Japan trade mission (pdf)
- Read more about the Holland High Tech Japan trade mission on the Holland High Tech website
- Media coverage:
- article e52.nl: Eindhoven nanotech sets firm foot on Japanese soil – Dutch version: Eindhovense nanotech zet stevige voet op Japanse bodem